Password File : boost–fps.com
So with all that apart listed here are the steps to reduce lag, increase fps and repair lag and stutter in your Fortnite recreation for Season X :
Tip: Disk Cleanup
- Open File Explorer, below Gadgets and drives, choose the drive through which Fortnite is put in (normally it is going to be the C: drive).
- Proper-click the drive > go to Properties > Click on Disk Cleanup.
- After the scan is full, choose all of the test containers and click on OK.
Tip: Power Options
- Go to Control Panel search Power Options, and click on it.
- Under Preferred plans select High Performance.
Tip: Set the Priority for Fortnite
- After downloading the file and extracting it, go to the Priority Folder.
- Click on Set High Priority.
- Click on OK when a pop-up field seems.
Tip: Additional Command Line for Fortnite
- Copy the Additional Command Line given within the FPS Enhance Folder.
- Open Epic Video games Launcher.
- Click on on Settings.
- Scroll all the way in which to the tip and click on on the take a look at which says “► FORTNITE”.
- Click on on Additional Command Line Arguments and paste the copied instructions within the field.
-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -NOSPLASH -PREFERREDPROCESSOR 8 -NOTEXTURESTREAMING
change “preferredprocessor “8” to the number of CPU Cores you have
You can find this by going to Task manager > Performance > CPU (then look bottom right, for “Cores” this is your number.
Use Code MECTONSA (support us )
Tip: Play in Stretched Resolution
Tip: Open Timer Resolution
- Click on Maximum and minimize the program.
- After you end taking part in Fortnite, open this system and click on on Default and exit this system.
Tip: Change your In-game Settings
- Set the Fps Limit to Unlimited.
- Set the View Distance based on your laptop, however for higher gameplay expertise I like to recommend to set it on far.
- Set Shadows, Anti-Analising, V-sync and Movement Blur to off.
- Set Textures, Results, Put up Processing to low.
Credit to MECTONSA for this oneclicker.
Use code MECTONSA
The 1clicker will.
1 : Set to your fortnite process to high. Some people have problems doing this.
2 : Turn off windows game dvr settings.
3 : Tweak network throttling to improve ping
4 : Disable xbox services
5 : Tweak System Gaming Responsiveness
6 : Tweak GPU Priority
7 : Enable hidden Ultimate Performance Mode
8 : Disable Windows Update Delivery Optimization. Windows Updates has a setting where it can munch your bandwidth by sending Windows updates to other PCs on the net. It’s worth turning this off as it can affect your gameplay and also eat into any data allowance you might have.
10 : Disable Hibernate
11 : Optimize Visual Effects and Performance.