Fortnite Season X Fps Boost Pack
Fortnite Minimum System Requirements
In order to run Fortnite at a minimum, you’ll need a 2.4GHz processor on Windows 7/8/10 or Mac, 4GB of RAM, and at least an Intel HD 4000 video card.
The minimum specs you’ll need:
Windows 7/8/10 64-bit + Mac OSX Sierra
Core i3 2.4 GHz processor
4GB of system RAM
Intel HD 4000 video card
Fortnite Recommended System Requirements
In order to run Fortnite on recommended settings, we suggest a Core i5 2.8GHz processor or greater, 8GB of system RAM, and a 2GB video card such as the Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 equivalent DX11 GPU.
The Fortnite system requirements for the best performance:
Core i5 2.8 GHz processor
8GB of system RAM
Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 equivalent DX11 GPU
2 GB VRAM
So with all that apart listed here are the steps to reduce lag, increase fps and repair lag and stutter in your Fortnite recreation for Season X :
Tip: Disk Cleanup
- Open File Explorer, below Gadgets and drives, choose the
drive throughwhich Fortnite is put in (normally it is going to be the C: drive).
- Proper-click the drive > go to Properties > Click on Disk Cleanup.
- After the scan is full, choose all of the test containers and click on OK.
- Go to Control Panel search Power Options, and click on it.
- Under Preferred plans select High Performance.
- After downloading the file and extracting it, go to the Priority Folder.
- Click on Set High Priority.
- Click on OK when a pop-up field seems.
- Copy the Additional
Command Linegiven within the FPS EnhanceFolder.
- Open Epic Video games Launcher.
- Scroll all the way in which to the tip and click on on the take a look at which says “► FORTNITE”.
on onAdditional Command Line Arguments and paste the copied instructions within the field.
-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -NOSPLASH -PREFERREDPROCESSOR 8 -NOTEXTURESTREAMING
preferredprocessor“8” to the number of CPU Cores you have
You can find this by going to Task manager > Performance > CPU (then look bottom right, for “Cores” this is your number.
Use Code MECTONSA (support us )
Tip: Play in Stretched Resolution
- Click on Maximum and minimize the program.
- After you end taking part in Fortnite, open this system and click
on onDefault and exit this system.
- Set the Fps Limit to Unlimited.
- Set the View Distance based on your laptop, however for higher gameplay expertise I like to recommend to set it on far.
- Set Shadows, Anti-
Analising, V-sync and Movement Blur to off.
- Set Textures, Results, Put up Processing to low.
Use code MECTONSA
The 1clicker will.
1 : Set to your fortnite process to high. Some people have problems doing this.
2 : Turn off windows game dvr settings.
3 : Tweak network throttling to improve ping
4 : Disable xbox services
5 : Tweak System Gaming Responsiveness
6 : Tweak GPU Priority
7 : Enable hidden Ultimate Performance Mode
8 : Disable Windows Update Delivery Optimization. Windows Updates has a setting where it can munch your bandwidth by sending Windows updates to other PCs on the net. It’s worth turning this off as it can affect your gameplay and also eat into any data allowance you might have.
10 : Disable Hibernate
11 : Optimize Visual Effects and Performance.